*This site contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission when you buy. See my full disclosure.
- Find the Best RFID Passport Wallet, Women’s Edition
- Compare: Which is the best RFID passport wallet?
- What is an RFID passport wallet?
- MY TOP 5: THE BEST RFID-BLOCKING WALLETS
- 1. Travelon RFID Blocking Double Zip Wallet
- 2. Pacsafe RFIDsafe W75
- 3. Travelon RFID Blocking Passport Zip Wallet
- 4. Lavemi Women’s RFID Blocking Leather Wallet
- 5. Baggalini RFID Currency and Passport Organizer
Find the Best RFID Passport Wallet, Women’s Edition
Whether you’re traveling to Barcelona or shopping at your local strip mall, you’ll want to make sure your credit card and other sensitive information remain safe. We can’t be too sure when a digital thief is lurking near you, especially if you’re in a foreign country. With an RFID-blocking passport wallet, you can stash your passport, money, and credit cards all in one place. Read to find the best RFID passport wallet, women’s edition!
Compare: Which is the best RFID passport wallet?
|Brand / Model||Image||Dimensions||Price|
|Travelon RFID Blocking Double Zip Wallet||1.5 x 7.5 x 4 inches||See current price|
|Pacsafe RFIDsafe W75||4.7 x 7.1 x 0.6 inches||See current price|
|Travelon RFID Blocking Passport Zip Wallet||0.8 x 4.5 x 6 inches||See current price|
|Lavemi Women's RFID Blocking Leather Wallet||8.5 x 4.3 x 1 inches||See current price|
|Baggalini RFID Currency and Passport Organizer||7.5 x 5 x 1 inches||See current price|
What is an RFID passport wallet?
RFID is short for “radio frequency identification”. Technically, we’re referring to an “RFID-blocking” passport wallet. So, if someone has an RFID reader, it can gather information from anything with an RFID tag – like from passports, credit cards, merchandise tags, and more. The reader doesn’t directly scan it. It just has to be within 3 to 300 feet.
While credit card skimming and scanning is possible, reports of it really happening is contested. But why take the chance? Buying an anti-theft wallet is an extra precaution from a possible headache!
<<A passport wallet is meant to fit BOTH your money and passport. Its size will be larger than a foldable wallet. See the dimensions in the description of each of the passport wallets listed here.>>
MY TOP 5: THE BEST RFID-BLOCKING WALLETS
So which are the best RFID women’s wallets? When traveling, we want to consider the size, quality of material, durability, ease of use, and style among other factors. Here are my top 5 picks that will keep tricky thieves from stealing sensitive information. These get super-high marks on Amazon too!
Travelon is a trustworthy travel accessory brand known for combining safety features and style. This zip wallet can fit everything you need! A reviewer said it was “perfect for overseas travel” and even fit two passports inside. Its size is 1.5 x 7.5 x 4 inches, so it can also double as a clutch.
- Two roomy zipped compartments
- The first compartment can fit a passport and/or a mobile phone
- The second compartment has a handy organizer: 12 card slots, three pockets for cash or receipts, a zip pocket for coins, and a rear slash pocket
- A detachable wrist strap if you want to use it as a clutch
- A locking zipper so you can attach it to the inside of your purse – so no one can snatch it out!
- Comes in stylish colors like black, ocean, poppy, onyx, and smoke
Size: 1.5 x 7.5 x 4 inches
If you want quality, Pacsafe is also a reliable name for anti-theft travel accessories. This sophisticated passport wallet is fuss-free – for the person who doesn’t like too many pockets and slots. The quilting also elevates your style! Reviewers like it because it’s not too bulky.
- Made with sturdy nylon and polyester
- One main zippered compartment with three card slots and a card divider
- A key fob to keep your keys in place
- An outer pocket for quickly stashing coins and other small items
- Detachable wrist strap so you can attach it to your wrist or inside of your purse
- Comes in apricot and cranberry
Size: 4.7 x 7.1 x 0.6 inches
How cute is this women’s travel passport wallet? (It also comes in other colors!) Slim and non-bulky, Travelon’s passport zip wallet doesn’t hold a cell-phone. Reviewers like it because it’s just the right size and it just slides in your purse!
- Opens like a book and has a see-through passport window
- Four card slots, and a see-through ID window
- A separate cash pocket at the top and a zippered coin compartment
- Also comes in black, red, ocean, poppy, and floral (above)
Size: 0.8 x 4.5 x 6 inches
Don’t let this “no-name” brand fool you. One reviewer said it was better than her previous Coach wallet. D’oh! Readers rave about this wallet for how much it holds – with its removable wristlet, you can use it as a clutch and ditch the cumbersome purse.
- This RFID wallet for women is made of 100% real leather (It’s a steal for the price.)
- It has 17 card slots for easy access to credit cards, business cards, insurance cards, etc
- It has one ID window and one zipper pocket for coins and one pen loop
- Three larger pockets that fit a passport, cell phone (max size: 6.5″), or any other slim item
- This wallet comes in 28 colors with different textures
Size: 8.5″L x 4.3″W x 1.0″H
This women’s passport wallet has a quilted exterior for a casual look. It’s durable and lightweight – and is perfect for post-vacation trips to the supermarket.
- Lightweight and water-resistant, it’s made of nylon
- Main pocket large enough to fit your passport and receipts. No micro-organization here – just get out what you need.
- Four currency pockets, two on each side for coins, a pen or cards
- Comes in colors like pink, green, red, and blue
Size: 7.5″ W x 5″ H x 1″ D
These are the best women’s passport wallets on Amazon! The Travelon brand is a strong contender when it comes to quality and style. Pacsafe is also a reliable brand, but you won’t get a variety of attractive styles. That doesn’t mean you won’t get a good women’s RFID passport wallet from the other brands either. ALL of the brands above have the feature of blocking RFID signals.
That’s it – those are the best RFID wallets for women right here! Think you’ve found the right one for you? Let me know in the comments!