*This site contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission when you buy. See my full disclosure.
The Barcelona Pass: Save time and money
If you’re looking to get discounts on Barcelona attractions, look no further. The Barcelona Pass is a fantastic deal if you want to save money with discounts and save time by skipping the line.
What is the Barcelona Pass?
It’s a special card that gives you skip-the-line / fast-track passes for the most important Barcelona attractions. It costs 86.50€.
Why should I buy the Barcelona Pass?
The Barcelona Pass is worth buying if you plan on staying for at least three days and will see / do at least five attractions or experiences. For several reasons:
- You can save time because you get to skip the line for all attractions. The queues to get inside Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló, and La Pedrera can shave hours off your vacation
- You save money if you see are seeing more than 6 attractions. The savings will add up!
- You have to book the Sagrada Familia and Park Guell tickets when purchasing. But the additional 10% codes can be used during the duration of your stay.
What’s included in the Barcelona Pass
Sagrada Familia Fast Track
- Fast-Track entry to the Sagrada Familia
- Entry to the museum in Sagrada Familia
- Sagrada Familia app with audio guide
- Fast track Entry into Park Guell
- Access to the Monumental Zone (main area)
Barcelona Bus Turistic
- Hop-on hop-off double decker ticket giving access to the red, blue, and green line with over 40 stops
- Can pick the 1-day or 2-day option
- On-board audio guide (including headphones)
- City map of Barcelona
- Discounts for different activities in the city
Barcelona City Guide App
- Discover 100+ interesting stories and facts about the city
- An audioguide app with over 100 points of interests in the Barcelona
- Visuals, descriptions and audio commentaries by local experts
- Offline interactive maps and navigation
Self-Guided Tour of Park Guell App
- Audio guide app with over 10 points of interest for a self-guided tour of the park
- Learn about Park Guell’s history and symbolism behind Gaudí’s architectural features
- Visuals, descriptions, and audio commentaries by local experts
10% off of other Barcelona attractions
I contacted Tiqets, and they said that the attractions vary often. But they will usually include:
- Casa Mila + Audio guide in English or 10 other languages
- Casa Batlló + Video guide in English or 10 other languages
- Hospital de Santa Creu i Sant Pau
- Camp Nou Stadium Tour
- Barcelona Gothic Quarter walking tour
- Fundació Joan Miro
- Picasso Museum (guided tour)
- Barcelona Aquarium
- Casa Vicens
- Articket Barcelona
- Joan Miró Foundation
- Catalan wine tasting
- The Teleferic Cable Car in Montjuic
- Barcelona museum of contemporary art (MACBA)
- Casa de les Puntxes
- Montserrat and Gaudi’s Crypt
- Barcelona Wax Museum
- Barcelona Aquarium
- Barcelona Zoo
- Hola Barcelona transport card
- Port Aventura & Ferrari Land
- Museu del Modernisme
- Las Golondrinas boat tour
- Flamenco shows,
- And more!
What are the savings for the Barcelona Pass?
Let’s break it down:
- Sagrada Familia (value 26€)
- Park Guell (10€)
- Bus Turistic (30€)
- Barcelona City AudioGuide Apps (9.50€)
Value = 75.50€ euros
Um, you haven’t saved money yet, but you will save time. (And time IS money!) ON TOP OF THAT, you also get 10% off other attractions. Let’s say you see these six attractions:
- Casa Batlló (35€) – 10% off (3.50€) = 31.50€
- Camp Nou Tour (28€) – 10% off (2.80€) = 25.20€
- Montserrat Half-Day trip (55€) – 10% off (5.50€) = 49.50€
- Casa Vicens (20€) – 10% off (2€) = 18€
- La Pedrera (25€) – 10% off (2.50€) = 22.50€
- Fundació Joan Miro (13€) – 10% off (1.30€) = 11.70€
With all this, you have 5.30€ savings. Imagine if you add more attractions and experiences, the savings can accumulate. See the rest of the attractions where you can apply the 10% discount on the Latitude 41 partner Tiqets site.
If you’re traveling in a group of 9 people or more, book your tickets here.
How does the Barcelona Pass work?
- Click “Book Now“.
- Select the type of ticket you want (Adult, Youth, Senior, Child) and the quantity. Also select if you want a 1- or 2-day bus tour.
- Select the Start Date that you want to use your pass for the Bus tickets and apps.
- Scroll down and reserve your date and time for the Sagrada Familia.
- Next, scroll down and reserve your date and time for Park Guell.
- Fill in your personal information: your name, email, address, and phone number in case something goes wrong with your order.
- Make your payment via credit card, Paypal, Giropay, iDEAL, or AliPay.
- Proceed to payment and CONFIRM.
- Receive your all your tickets and 10% discounts via email.
Barcelona Pass Upgrades
Barcelona Pass with Sagrada Familia towers – The tower is staff-selected, so you don’t know which tower you’ll go up. However, for just over 10€ more, you can get a beautiful view of Barcelona from Gaudí’s towers. Buy your Barcelona Pass with Sagrada Familia towers
If you have any problems, you can chat live with Tiqets customer service 24/7.
Questions? Let me know in the comments!